Monday, August 5, 2002

It's Been an Education

Due to excessive demands on my time, I am dropping certain projects. This website unfortunately has to go. Thank you to my handful of loyal readers for your support. It has meant a lot.

Update: what is this? This is - or was - a weblog, a site structured around links to other web pages. It used to be updated two to three times a week with the most recent entry at the top of the page. I no longer maintain it and the original email account linked below each post has long since choked to death on spam. If you need to get in touch, you can contact me via =timhardy instead. Just click on the link and follow the instructions: it will ask you to validate your email address first. This is irritating, I know, but it helps weed out the majority of spammers who rely on automated scripts to flood us all with adverts for junk.